Carta de presentación en inglés


Carta de presentación en inglés de una persona que acaba de terminar su estudios y presenta su carta de presentación y su curriculum vitae en lugares donde sus conocimientos puedan ser de utilidad...




June 24, 2010


JOHNSON COMPANY

303 Milestone Street

Miami,FL 33100



To whom it may concern:

I recently finished my studies inMiami University and obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Business Administration.

As a professional, I want to concentrate my career in the areas regarding Distribution or Logistics and be part of a global company that is an industrial leader and contribute to a growing organization as yours.

Therefore, I would like to offer you my professional services to assist in any administrative or engineer position that could be available in your company.

I'm a self-motivated, willing to learn and work candidate. I appreciate your time and look forward to speaking with you, enclosed you will find my resume for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

No hay comentarios: